Conditions for hosting of Prague Chamber Ballet
- The size of the stage minimum 9 x 9 m, that is depth x width between the portals. In case of smaller extent, needs to be discussed.
- Vacated stage without stage technical equipment and other objects, clean surface without unevenness and nails, ready to lay down the dance floor, which we will bring with us.
- Basic horizon in black colour.
- Vacated passage premises on the left and on the right side of the stage, also behind the black-horizon.
- 2 available hanging bars for decoration or lights, for possible use.
- Functional stage managing device (Intercom) between the stage, lighting and sound staging.
Access to the stage
- At the day of the evening performance allow access to the stage latest at 11:00 a.m. (preparation of the stage and lights, laying down dance floor, lighting and sound rehearsal).
- At the day of the morning performance allow access to the stage one day before latest at 6:00 p.m. (preparation of the stage and lights, laying down dance floor, lighting and sound rehearsal).
Technical preparation of the performance
- During the preparation activities the presence of the stage manager, who is responsible for the stage and for the work during the unloading and preparation of the performance, is required.
- Ensure that the dance floor is moped one hour before the performance, respectively after completion of the rehearsal.
- During the performance assistance of the drop-scene technician is required together with stage master, sound master in the sound cabin and lighting master in the lighting cabin.
- Ensure the assistance of 1 – 2 local technicians during unloading and loading technical equipment and decoration before and after the performance.
- Auditorium 2x 400 – 500W.
- Stage 4x monitor 100W (side-fills).
- Professional audit mixer (min. 8 inputs, 4 -zone EQ or 3 – zone +LPF, faders, NO potentio-metres, 2x AUX), if possible in the middle of the listening space.
- 1x CD player with Auto-Cue or Auto-Pause.
- 2x MD player with Auto-Cue or Auto-Pause.
- Possibility to connect another MD player or notebook.
- During technical preparation and performance the sound master is required.
- In minimum 48 regulated independent circuits.
- Vacant regulated circles to be used on the stage floor.
- Individual circles fitted by reflectors of PC type or Fresnel.
- Areal reflectors for coloring the stage in red and blue color.
- Reflectors located in the following positions:
- frontal auditorium
- left auditorium
- right auditorium
- stage bridge
- left portal
- right portal
- left side bridge
- right side bridge
- Control of dimmers by protocol DMX512 – connection of own panel.
- When using present panel, possibility to use in minimum 20 sub masters.
- Sufficient number of cables is a necessary.
- During technical preparation and performance the lighting master is required.
- At least 2x dressing rooms with showers, WC, ironing board with an iron.
- Cleaned and well heated up performance area (dressing rooms and stage).
- Refreshment (mineral water).
In case of doubt regarding the technical requirements please contact:
mobile: +420 737 768 085